What is the Phoenix On-Page Audit and How Can it Help My Site?
The Phoenix On-Page Audit will be done on 6 specific pages and their primary keywords:
- I look at the on-page SEO factors and point out where improvements can be made.
- I will also take a look at the internal linking done to those pages and make suggestions on any issues I see and propose a solution.
- Lastly, I will conduct a 3-point check to see if your site is trustworthy (part of E-E-A-T)
Google looks at the foundation of your site which is all about on-site/on-page SEO, your content, and E-E-A-T factors. Sites with these factors that are doing it really well are rewarded in Google’s search engine and sites that don’t nail those factors–they are looked at as low-value sites and de-ranked. So if you have an on-page gap, I will find it.
I have helped hundreds of clients over the past 5 years by improving their on-page SEO and as a result, increasing their traffic and helping stuck sites move in the right direction. I’ve also been testing E-E-A-T and future proofing my own sites and have spent a lot of time studying E-E-A-T and the Search Quality Guidelines. I can help you too!
How It Works:
- Place your order and provide me with 6 URLs and their main keywords. Explain any issues you’re having with them
- Provide me with access to your Google Search Console
- I will conduct my analysis and perform a 3-point check for the trustworthiness of your site
- I will deliver your final report within 10-14 days
Your final report will include:
- My analysis of your site/pages
- The results of the 3-point trustworthiness check
- Any serious issues I find within those pages
- Recommendations on how to improve
The Phoenix On-Page Audit is for you if:
- You want an experienced eye on your pages to see if you’re doing SEO well
- Your 6 pages are stuck in rankings and need another experienced eye
This practical and tangible insight shows you what you may be doing wrong on these current pages. From there, you can see if your other pages are lacking the improvements pointed out for the 3 pages I’ve analyzed for you.